Thread: Available in U.S. ?

Available in U.S. ?

Like the title asks, are these pumps available in the United States? A variable speed closed loop pump is something I have been interested in for a while now!

At the moment there are no 110V versions available and the pumps do not have UL approval however at some stage in the future this will change.

People are using the 220V version in the states and Canada with a lot of success by running them on a stepdown transformer or on a 220V supply.
    The driver is happy to accept 50 or 60Hz and so this is not a problem.

These units are available through ourselves in the USA however as you are based in Richmond then the best person to see is Marvin at his Atlantis Aquatics store.

Let me know if you want more info as I run 3 of these and they are really good

Stuart

Thank you Stuart. I know Marvin well, I bought my tank and my APF-800 skimmer from him! I will ask him about these pumps the next time I am at his store.

Soferik

I actually had one to put on my tank at the MACNA show...... Stuart had brought it over in his luggage for me. There was such a demand at the show for it to be purchased that we had to sell it. I would be more than happy to go over my limited knowledge of it when you have time. I have some pictures of it as well.