Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Easier ordering of Deltec Spare parts in the USA

Stuart-
    This isn't a question of how long Deltec equipment lasts, it's a question of getting it repaired when it does wear out. It does not make good business sense to make getting spare parts in the US this difficult. If you would listen to your customers and solve the problem rather than engaging them in a war of words on this forum, you would have a lot more satisfied customers. I live 30 miles from Marvin's store, yet it is quicker for me to go through Phil in Canada to get parts for my Deltec equipment.

It's really sad. Deltec makes a great product, but in ignoring your customer service you are driving away the very people that made the company what it is.

All phone numbers are disconnected. Who do we call for spare parts? I sent an email an posted a thread. Need a needle wheel ASAP.

Dear Bebo

The Deltec sales team within the U.S has changed. Can you please contact Phil in Canada at the contact details below:

http://www.theaquariumsolution.com/u...ada-and-mexico

Phil will be able to source a U.S spec DCS1700 pin wheel for you but before you replace it can you fill me in as to whats wrong with yours as I maybe able to help further with the current problem.

regards

Thank you, I posted in my other thread.

Hi can you help I have purchased a panoramic tank with closed loop and reef flushing system but has not pipe work drawings to assist me putting together? It's custom made and fantastic. Regards dream reefer

Hi

I'll see if we have something Monday and get back to you.

Regards